[nabentre] brochures for your business does anyone do them

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:28:10 UTC 2010

Hi all, I want to do some brochures for my business, especially for bridal
shows on Honeymoon packages and Honeymoon Registries, maybe do some for
family vacations and some just for groups and fundraising.

any ideas, I am doing my marketing plan, and would like to get some quotes.

Thanks.
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com