[nabentre] Good morning all

Harley Cannon hcannon at iglou.com
Sat Jan 30 19:09:49 UTC 2010

Hello Cheryl!
What kind of contracting do you do?
I'm also amazed that there is not much trafic here on this list...
Many of us could probably help each other if there was more involvement!
I've been doing music most of my life, since I was 3, and I'm 54.
I Love my Work!
I thank God for the talent to do what I do!
I'm a self-employed musician that does Gospel, Jazz, and old favorites.

I produce a free email newsletter telling about my music ministry.
I have a section called, "Snapshot from the Heart."
People get a free song each month.
(it is an mp3.)
I also do a 60 second wave file each week called "Monday Morning
Motivational Minute."
It has a separate email list.
It is from a Christian perspective, and it is also free.

If anyone is interested, you can email
hcmusicmaker at gmail.com
May you All have a Rambunctious and profitable 2010!
Remember,
"When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing!"
Blessings!