[nabentre] Good morning all

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 31 04:56:26 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, to get the legitimate work-at-home jobs, you either have to
have your own business or start out at a company before going that route. My
sister was able to transfer to work-at-home but she had to work in the
office first at Humana.

One job that is always work-at-home from the ground up is medical
transcribing. You would need to do classes/training first. There is a
company that will work specifically with blind people and using JAWS to
access their training materials but sadly, I do not remember which company
that is. If interested, you could ask David Andrews to post a request
message across NFB lists that might be able to come up with the answer.

HTH,
Cindy