[nabentre] Good morning all

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:02:20 UTC 2010

Jennifer, if you want go to www.mtravel.com<http://www.mtravel.com/> and find out about Home Based Travel Agents, I found out about if from another NFB member in GA. Maurice Shackelford, he has been doing it over a year, used to work for Marriott in there call center until that location was closed.

Let them know I sent you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>