[nabentre] Good morning all

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:34:17 UTC 2010

When I get my nails done, and talking to other customers I give them a business card and start talking, in the supermarket and give a business card to the cashier or the bank teller, or do you do any mail marketing, that is how I got the attention of the Sierra Club.  Get you name on business cards and hand them where ever you go and that starts the ball rolling.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574