[nabentre] [Nfb-lions] [nagdu] Elections of the National Board of the NFB

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 8 19:33:00 UTC 2010

I do not use winamp. Is that the only thing that will play pls files? I had
assumed that it would be streamed in something that media player could play
since that is what most people (except for macs) have on computers that they
purchase. There were no directions on the page that indicated you needed
something special to play it.

I will pass that along to the people I know that have yet to be able to
listen to any of the convention.