[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 18 04:13:51 UTC 2010

Bob, I have not looked at your opportunity.  However, many people cannot
handle work-at-home opps.  This can be for a number of reasons, from being
burned in the past, to simply not wanting to face the truth and exploring a
great chance.

I know it is extremely difficult, but I am sort of learning that these
latter types are not worth having on your team, and are not worth the
trouble.  We all have a type of business that we say is a "rip off".  And
many times, this is disspite of factors which say otherwise.  I wish you
nothing but success.

Loren Wakefield

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."  Dr. Forrest C.
Shaklee

www.shaklee.net/ultimatehealthwithtlc

319-433-0145 866-433-3969