[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jun 18 19:17:07 UTC 2010

I agree, we really need to be careful when throwing around words like pyramid schemes and such, or even in generalizing about MLM's.  I think that we're really
missing the point here in terms of frustration.  This is a list to discuss, but I felt very much as though the original post was a solicitation.  I looked at the web site, and I
could not find any way to get information about the specific products without providing contact information.  This is not generally something I have experienced.

best regards,

Steve Jacobson

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/steve%40comproom.c
>>> o.uk

>>> nabentre:
>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/bobclark4%40gmail.com

>>> nabentre:
>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/isaiah5719%40mchsi.com

>> nabentre:
>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/b.schulz%40sbcglobal.net

>This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute
this e-mail without the author's prior permission.  The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries,
or affiliates.