[nabentre] Business Opportunity

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:22:42 UTC 2010

you are absolutely right Jennifer.

I can recruit people and make what $25 for that person to be a member of
Montrose Travel, but that would be it, my primary goal is to to service the
blind and visually impaired traveler, and then the rest of people who would
like to travel. LOL

To Educate others on all forms of travel if I make a sale wonderful, If I
educated someone on the place that they are going, that is wonderful, of
course I would love the sale, but if I cannot make my clients feel
comfortable on where they are going, and enjoying the trip, then why bother.
I want the repeat client to come to me knowing that I know what I am talking
about, use me, tell others about my service and then come back for repeat
business.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646