[nabentre] Business Opportunity

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 22:16:41 UTC 2010

what is it that you do. You are not explain what that all means wealth
creations, what websites, etc, you are not a good sales person to just keep
repeating the same things over and over again, I was in sales for over 20+
years prior to going blind, my dad was a accounting manager with AT&T way
back when.  I don't understand what you are selling.

I agree with my brothers and sisters on this issue.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com