[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 22:41:17 UTC 2010

I have many products that I would advertise; there were usually sales that I
would post like "women's fragrance sales or bath & body sales.

Some of the products I sell are Avon's new Eternal Magic fragrance,
deodorant for both men and women (which is only $.99 a bottle), and Naturals
shower gel which comes in different scents such as Banana Coconut, vanilla
and strawberry and Guava.

I also have products for men too....body wash, aftershave etc.

I mean, it's all stuff people need; it's not like I was trying to sell
something like Herballife or something. There's nothing wrong with
Herballife, but it's not something that everyone uses everyday like shampoo
and deodorant, you know what I mean? I have a free shipping code that people
can use too...I don't know....I've tried just about everything.

If anyone wants to check out my website it's

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Please help me reach my goal.
http://www.raceforindependence.org/site/TR/Campaign/General?px=1067581&pg=personal&fr_id=1070&et=qiM2Hx8eJNLSKwxg_F-Crg..&s_tafId=3010

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-aberdeen/1/a9a/b8b