[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 04:50:12 UTC 2010

Hello Mary Ellen & Loren:

You both have made excellent points about MLM companies.  WMI is a
direct sales model with a MLM component.  Many individuals that buy
our products never try/want to sell our product.  If they do, I would
receive a portion of the commission.  For example, I receive from $150
to $8,000 commission depending upon the product sold.  This reduces
signifficantly the number of down-line individuals necessary to earn
significant income.

Have a great weekend.