[nabentre] Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel is a new member of the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:30:55 UTC 2010

Just a little update on my business, I recently joined my Chamber of
Commerce here in Brentwood, NY.  For anyone starting a new business this
helps a lot, you get a lot business knowledge, was well as discounts from
your fellow business owners in the community and that we all come together
for the best of the Community, this week on the 24th is the Scholarship
Dinner. I will not be there this year, for I have some other things to take
care of, but will be involved in as much as possible.

For those that do not know yet, I am doing a cruise to benefit the guide dog
foundation for the blind, inc.

I am a graduate of the school, and my business is doing this for them to
give back and help in anyway I can, information about the cruise is
available on my website at http://www.echevarriatravel.com or on my facebook
page Cruise to Benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc.

If you cannot go, but are willing to help promote this, I can forward you
the flyer and mail them out to you as well.  The wording on the flyers must
be kept intact due to the legal aspect of being able to use the Guide Dog
Foundation Logo on all flyers.

Thank you for your help.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant