[nabentre] web site

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sat Jun 19 19:34:08 UTC 2010

Everyone should have their own website if they are promoting an online
program.  Even if the Affiliate program you are promoting offers a website,
it is best to at least have your own domain, and have it direct to the
affiliate site.

Making money online can be done, and is done every day.  It does take hard
work and dedication.  It is only after that you can sit back and work a few
hours a week and bring in the big bucks.

If you have money to invest in your online business, you can see results
faster, because you can buy advertising, pay people to do some stuff your
not good at, etc...

Step 1: brain storm about what you like to do, and your interests.
Step 2:  send me $49.97 USD to my Paypal account for the other steps.

Michael