[nabentre] Business Opportunity

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:08:47 UTC 2010

Hi Jim:

I am not sure which differences that you are talking about.  Please
clarify.  Is it the commission differential, the difference between
the websites, WMI products, or the MLM, direct sales, and pyramid
issue.

Talk to you later.

On 6/21/10, Homme, James <james.homme at highmark.com> wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> Please explain the differences. For whatever reason, I'm not getting it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim
>
> Jim Homme,
> Usability Services,
> Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
> Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility
> here. Accessibility Wiki: Breaking news and accessibility advice

>>> for an hour of time. One of the leaders in our group estimates that, if
>>> his
>>> time were paid for based on a forty hour week, he would be earning about
>>> three hundred dollars an hour. In the beginning he worked himself to the
>>> bone and probably got about three hundred dollars a month! He decided the
>>> beginning spent working for very little money is more than made up for by
>>> his checks now. Few people have the faith and fortitude to put in the
>>> long
>>> hours with little reward in the beginning in order to be paid handsomely
>>> later on.
>>> In our company, about seventy-two per cent of distributors never earn any
>>> commissions at all. That's because they are users of the product who
>>> occasionally refer others. Of the other twenty-eight per cent, some
>>> succeed
>>> at making huge livings but most do not. That's because some people just
>>> want
>>> to make a little bit to top off their bank account or pay for a luxury
>>> now
>>> and then. Others want to make it big but don't stick with it at the
>>> necessary intensity.
>>> Network marketing is really net *work* marketing. It's not a job; no
>>> commission sales position is as steady as an hourly  paycheck. I believe
>>> it's an extremely ethical system of compensation; you get paid precisely
>>> on
>>> the amount of work you do, whether selling directly yourself or teaching
>>> those you sponsor how to do it. But it's not a system for everybody.
>>> I hope those of you who have had bad experiences with individuals or
>>> companies in the industry will take the time to differentiate between
>>> those
>>> bad experiences and the concept as a whole.

>>> company. Every company has someone at the top with people under them,
>>> with
>>> people under them, and so on. No matter how you look at it, that's
>>> generally
>>> the structure of any business with multiple people in it. So just saying
>>> that something's a pyramid shape doesn't mean anything in and of itself.
>>>
>>> I didn't read every word on Bob's site, but I saw that the structure goes
>>> only five levels down for the business owner. My memory tells me that one
>>> of
>>> the bad things about a pyramid structure is when it goes down forever,
>>> but

>>> forget why that is. I haven't run into the compensation plan yet, so I
>>> don't
>>> know how fair it is.
>>>
>>> I read the following book a few years ago and liked it, but dropped the
>>> idea
>>> because at that time I was still uncomfortable based on my earlier
>>> experience. The book made me feel that there may be hope for someone like
>>> me
>>> if I ever decide to do MLM again.
>>>
>>> How A Shy Guy Like Me Earned Over $1 Million in Network Marketing Joe
>>> Brown
>>>
>>> Brief Synopsis:
>>> "HOW A SHY GUY LIKE ME EARNED OVER $1 million in network marketing,
>>> Without
>>> Selling, Phone Calls, Meetings or Any of that Other stuff That Nobody
>>> Wants
>>> to do." Long Synopsis: Explains the system the author developed that
>>> earned
>>> him a big income in network marketing. Book Quality: Excellent Book Size:
>>> 246 Pages
>>> Publisher: