[nabentre] web programmer seeks project

Peter Mikochik mikochik at panix.com
Wed Nov 10 11:15:02 UTC 2010

hi list

i am looking for a project to expand my web programming skills and was
wondering if anyone here had any ideas.

i am teaching myself php and mysql data base programming.
this combined with even basic html can add as much power and functionality
as you can imagine to a web site.

i have just completed a project making a web site for a national
organization of building engineers.
members can edit their profiles. the administrator can add, edit profiles,
send emails to selected members and manage the data vbase info.
the general public can search the data base and find engineers in their
state or by a zip code distance search.
i created and implemented all my own algorithms.

i have a degree in computer programming and was for many years a business
programmer at a company based in the world trade center.

i have very high technical skills.

i am interested in learning now combining my php and mysql techniques with
e-commerce.

i am a member of the nfb of new york city and orlando florida.

so if anyone has an idea that we can partner with, please write.

pete mikochik
peter at OnIsland.com