[nabentre] FW: TheiiLife is opening in 192 countries world wide

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:23:49 UTC 2011

Hello all Entrepreneurs:

Over the last several months, I have seen several posts on this list relative to starting a home-based business or wanting help with answering specific questions about one.

As some of you may know, I am actively involved in internet marketing.  Some opportunities are legitimate: most are scams.

Recently, I have joined an opportunity that will officially launch in the next few days.  The advertising budget for this opportunity is $1,000,000+ per month for the next several months.  As you can imagine, this opportunity is backed by some very well-connected individuals.

Unlike many Websites of home-based businesses, this Website is reasonably accessible.  My Website link for this business launch is www.theiilife.com/bobclark4.  As you will notice from the forwarded email, there is some additional information and a scheduled conference call for this evening at 9:30 EDT.

If you know of anybody else outside this list that may also be interested, feel free to forward this email to them.

See you this evening on the conference call.  I believe that you will view this as a legitimate potential massive income opportunity.

If you have any questions, you can contact me offline at bobclark4 at gmail.com or at 800-570-3214.

          To your success,
          Bob Clark