[nabentre] FW: TheiiLife is opening in 192 countries world wide

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:17:09 UTC 2011

Hello Elf:

I suggest that you get all the facts before you advance your
sterotypical attitudes.  It is a binary comp plan which is totally
legal.  In addition, you failed to mention that for every two months
that one is in the program that you receive a $50 ee savings bond.
So, in essence, you are joining free.

Have a great evening.

--
Website: http://bob-clark.com