[nabentre] Fwd: TheiiLife Update

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:01:37 UTC 2011

Hello Entrepreneurs:

call, the recorded call can be heard on my blog at
www.mlmbusinessopportunity.co (no m).  Per the email below, there will
be another call tomorrow evening for those who are interested  in
potentiall starting a home-based business.

For more information on theiilife, visit my Website at
www.theiilife.com/bobclark4 or email/call me offline.

As you will hear from the conference call, Beryl has had extensive
experience with the unemployed, the under-employed, and the ADA
community.