[nabentre] An entrepreneurial or work at home opportunity

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:50:43 UTC 2011

Hello NFB Entrepreneurs:

Yes, it is me again.  For those that have ever considered starting a
home-based business or would enjoy working from home, this is the
ideal situation.

It has none of the perceived disadvantages of a home-based business.
It requires absolutely no investment, ever.  You join free and if you
can network or post ads, you will begin making money.  This
opportunity is used by numerous fortune 500 companies that would
rather pay their advertising dollars to entrepreneurs and of course,
save money.

Here is how the program works:

My Free Cash Machine is a totally free business opportunity.  Unlike
all the other business opportunities that want to part you from your
money, there is never a cost to join this program and it is not
necessary to upgrade to receive all the benefits and tools that the
system offers.  To be perfectly blunt, you never need to pay one red
cent.

To join, you must accept a trial offer of your choice at
http://makeithappen4u2.biz.  Many of the trial offers are free so as
long as you cancel before the end of the trial period, there is
absolutely no cost to you.  Of course, if you choose, you can also
continue with the product/service.  That is totally up to you.

After you join, to earn income, you invite other people into the
program who in turn choose a trial offer.  For every person that you
introduce to the program, you earn $20 which is paid immediately into
your Alert Pay or Paypal account.  Many team members are earning
hundreds or even thousands of dollars per week.

In addition, again with no cost to you, I can show you how you can
earn nearly $100 per invitee instead of the $20 when you introduce a
new team member.

If you have any questions, please email me at
buildyourownwealth at gmail.com or you can call me at 800-570-3214.

Join my team today and allow me to help you to realize your financial
and personal objectives.

          To your success,
          Bob Clark

--