[nabentre] An entrepreneurial or work at home opportunity

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:23:27 UTC 2011

Bryan:

I suggest that you read my email again.

You join free.  Obviously, your friends, associates, or customers join free too.  The "income" comes from companies like Direct TV, Master card, Discover Card, etc.

Finally, I suggest that you ascertain the true definition of a pyramid.  Pyramids have multiple levels and supposedly pay residual income and are illegal unless structure properly.  I really don't have the time to give you a lesson in business models/structures..

There is no residual income with this business and it is a single level structure.

Have a great evening.

          Bob Clark