[nabentre] Response to Cheryl

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:12:41 UTC 2011

I was not attacking you, I was actually making a point, if I attack anyone I
am not that kind of person at all, I guess that you cannot make that
assumption since you do not know me at all.

Attack anyone, did I do that. I believe not at all.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.