[nabentre] I am interested in entrepeneuring

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:26:02 UTC 2011

Hello Pam and William:

I am cheryl echevarria, I own and operate my own home based travel agency since 2009 if you need assistance with this just ask your questions, we are all here to help.  That is why we have this talk list.

What kind of business are you interested Pam?

William I am also on the Guide Dog List.

For those that haven't read your e-mails, I am doing the Tours on July 9th for Convention this year.

So contact me if you are interested in a tour of the different site in the Orlando area.

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel
Affiliated as an Independent Contract with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.