[nabentre] IM Strategies Ezine

Donald Brown dbrwn at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 18:27:24 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

My name is Donald Brown. I am new to this list, but I want to share something with everyone here that I think may be of interest to you.

I run a paid ezine called IM strategies, which is an ezine dealing with Internet marketing, and online business. This paid subscription is only $5 per month, but you get the first month at just $1.

I can help anyone with Internet marketing. I have been involved in Internet marketing for a number of years now. I am the founder of The Blind Online Success System, which is a comprehensive Internet marketing mentorhsip and coaching program for blind and visually impaired people who are interested in running and managing their own online businesses. If you wish to check out the Blind Online Success System, go to the following URL below.

http://www.blindonlinesuccesssystem.com

If you wish to purchase a subscription to IM Strategies, visit the following URL.

http://www.teachmeinfomarketing.com/imstrategies

I look forward to working with anyone who is interested in Internet marketing, or running their own business online.

Warmly,

Donald Brown