[nabentre] {Disarmed} I would love to hear this speech

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 27 17:46:04 UTC 2011

I submit the following knowing that there will be a few who heavily mock and criticize me.  However, were I able, I would love to hear what this gentleman has to say.  However, if you would like to talk, (positively), about this with me, please call me at 319-464-2968.  And know, you can attend, even if you have a basic membership.  You need not be a business person to attend.  keyNote speakers in the past have including a gentleman who survived a plane crash in the Andes, and a person who was a multi-time gold medal winner in the Olympics.

            A Message from Roger Barnett

            Hello Shaklee Family,
            It is my privilege and great pleasure to officially announce a very special speaker at our Global Conference in Washington, D.C. in August.

            Commander Mark Edward Kelly is an American hero. As an astronaut, Mark has either piloted or commanded four space shuttle missions, most recently commanding the Endeavor mission which landed safely just last month. Mark is also a highly decorated Naval aviator, having flown numerous combat missions during the Gulf War, and earning a total of 15 awards and medals during the course of his Naval career.

            Unexpectedly, Mark found himself thrust into the midst of a tragic event that made news around the globe when his wife, U.SO. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, became the target of an attempted assassination in Tucson, Arizona. Now Mark and Gabby face a long road of recovery ahead together, requiring a different kind of courage than that which Mark has evidenced throughout his career. But no less heroic.

            Both Mark and Gabby are my friends, and I was with them when they met. Mark is a person who has faced an incredible diversity of challenges and has much to share with us about the way in which these experiences have deepened his faith, and also his belief in the strength of the human spirit.

            I would like to encourage and invite you - if you are not yet registered for our Global Conference in D.C. - please register now. If there are people on your team who could benefit from hearing Mark, please invite them. Give yourself and your team the chance to hear from this amazing and heroic individual, who is a source of inspiration for me each and every day.

            I look forward to being with you in Washington, D.C.!

            Warmest regards,

            Roger Barnett
            Chairman & CEO

            This message is from:
            Shaklee Corporation
            4747 Willow Road
            Pleasanton, CA 94588 It is being sent to:
            LOREN & TERESA WAKEFIELD (of WATERLOO , IA )
            (Shaklee ID: FE35889 )
            Shaklee's policy is not to share or sell your email address with any other organization. If you prefer not to receive this kind of email from Shaklee, please click here and you will be removed from distribution of all news and announcement email from Shaklee (this won't change your ability to receive order and shipping confirmations via email).

            If you would like to receive some of our news email, but not to receive all, please email us at netquestions at shaklee.com and let us know your preferences.

            We value your privacy and thank you for your patience.