[nabentre] Social network question

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Nov 1 02:58:22 UTC 2011

Ah ok I get it. That's what I thought you meant. I think I'd
rather  find an application that will post to  multiple ones at once;
considering a cost factor and all. Thanks though. In the  event that
doesn't work out, at least I know there is another option out there :).

Brad

On 10/31/2011  09:20 PM Michael Baldwin said...
>There are companies and people that will do social bookmarking and other
>back linking for you, at a cost of course. For me, this is the easiest way
>to have an article or blog post indexed quickly, is just pay someone else to
>do it. The good ones will be able to bookmark your site from multiple
>accounts, and use multiple titles so it does not look like spam.
>
>I can make a few recommendations if you wish.
>
>Michael

"If you think the Tallahassee Bridge is a certain part of a Native
American song...
you might be a songwriter." --Capt'n Frank