[nabentre] BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sun Sep 4 15:37:05 UTC 2011

Okay, maybe my thoughts will make some people mad, but...

I thought the spirit of the list was to discuss business stuff, like
starting, running, marketing etc. I really wish people would not use this
list as their own personal marketing list. If you got this great new
internet or home business that you need help with then ask. If you want to
know how to get your own e-mail list to send your stuff to fine. I feel
affiliate links should be okay if someone is asking for that kind of
information. Example, if you ask about a good e-mail list to market, I could
direct you to one of the e-mail lists that let you send a message out to
3000 people every few days, and it would not be spam, because they want to
receive it, but you have to pay for the list, it isn't free. I would be
happy to give you my affiliate link for it.

Want to know about the Federal 940, or 941, ask, want to know the best place
to look for employees, ask, want to run a marketing idea past the list, ask,
want recommendations for a place to get business cards, ask, etc.??

I don't have a problem with anyone wanting to do their own thing, whether I
agree with it or not. Even if is a program I do not agree with, I will give
you advice if you ask the right questions. Don't just ask a blanket question
like, How do I market my new best IM program? If you were serious about your
business you would already know the basics and have more specific questions,
Google is your friend.

And remember, nothing is free, it is either going to cost you time or money.

Please people stop using this list for your own personal marketing e-mail
list.

If I am wrong about the idea of the list, I apologize, and someone can
please explain it to me. If it is a marketing list, I could fill it up with
daily e-mails.

Michael