[nabentre] Digital Recorder

Daniel Meek dmmeek at advisorfyi.net
Fri Sep 9 18:18:26 UTC 2011

As for the phone recording... I use my Google Voice number.  During a phone
conversation, just press the number "4" on the phone and it starts
recording. In addition, Google emails a transcription of the recording to
you... and it's free.

Since I use very little recorded notes, I use my iphone 4 for a digital
recorder. However, the iphone does have its associated costs.

Daniel

--
Daniel Meek
Investment Advisor

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall
find the way." -  Abraham Lincoln

Synergy Capital Management
Office: (405) 495-0100
Mobile:  (405) 760-7727
Email: dmmeek at gmail.com
Web:  advisorFYI.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they re
addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended
distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the original sender by return email and delete this
message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.