[nabentre] can you help?

Arland Stratton struttinstratton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:25:50 UTC 2011

Hello my name is Arland Stratton.  I am taking a corpperat Finance
class and I am required to have a business calculator the one that the
rest of the class is using is the TI b a ii plus.  I am needing  to
find out if there is an equivalent that has an audio capability.  I
was hoping that one of you may have some experience with using a
talking business calculator and may be able to make a suggestion as to
what may be a good one to get that will do what I need.  Thanks;
Arland