[nabentre] Accessibility

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Apr 28 22:24:44 UTC 2012

I think, just like Robert Dunn from Half Blind
Press, a VI person developing large print
products for VI people is the best model. Now,
given the fact other companies developing VI
software or IT products may not themselves be in
that category, you'd think contracting with a VI
person obtaining development intuition and
knowledge would be a wise move, apparently that's
not a view shared with said developers.

In the absence of VI owned companies producing
products that are better designed and more
intuitively used, I think it opens up opportunity
for developers within the ranks of the VI
community--for want of a better term­to take
advantage of it, as well those within the VI community to support that effort.

. Again, that is what Robert has done out of
shear frustration of other products.

Brad

On 4/28/2012  04:47 PM Zeeshan Khan said...