[nabentre] Fwd: Cheryl Echevarria, President - NFB Travel and Tourism Division becomes first of 8 Travel Partners to sit on the Norwegian Cruise Lines Advisory Board

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:49:44 UTC 2012

Thank you very much.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.