[nabentre] Entrepreneurship training, business grants and loans for blind entrepreneurs

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Feb 23 12:13:39 UTC 2012

Hadley has the Forsythe Center, an
on-line  modular course on various aspects of
business. I've not taken any myself. But you can find it at www.hadley.edu

Brad

On 2/23/2012  05:55 AM Philip S said...
>Hi group,
>My name is Phil.  I am an entrepreneur, and was wondering what types
>of resources are available to help blind entrepreneurs start their
>business?  Are there entrepreneurship training program, business
>grant, business loans specifically for people with disabilities that
>you are aware of?  What are your opinions of these programs? Have you
>thought about getting a grant or loan and where have you tried?
>Thanks!
>Phil

>your account info for nabentre:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic.com

Brad Dunsé

"If you can get to a bridge within 2.5 minutes
from where ever you are at the moment...
You might be a songwriter." --Capt'n Frank

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse