[nabentre] Entrepreneurship training, business grants and loans for blind entrepreneurs

Philip S philso1003 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:12:05 UTC 2012

Thanks all for your valuable input and suggestions.  I'll definitely
look into all the resources you mention.
Have any of you or disabled entrepreneurs you know tried obtaining
small loans from microfinance institution?
The impression I am getting from your responses is that if you have
tax-returns documents, receipts, good business plans, there are many
business grants or financial support opportunities for blind
entrepreneurs at the state level. Would that be a fair statement?
Thanks again.
Phil