[nabentre] Telephone recording revisited

Harley Cannon hcmusicmaker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:31:49 UTC 2012

Hi Brad!
I have a number with freeconferencecall.com.
That is the best for me, since I can record and then download the calls
afterwards, and send the files anywhere!
That way, it doesn't matter how many people, (up to 96) and whether people
call in from land lines or cell doesn't matter.
They do have to pay the long distance charges though...
I'll look in to "the Shack" device myself.
Blessings!