[nabentre] Telephone recording revisited

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Jan 17 10:58:24 UTC 2012

Teri,

I think you need to remove yourself from this
list if you dont' want to recieve these messages
'smile'. There's a link at the bottom of this email for that.

Brad

On 1/17/2012  03:06 AM teri schuddeboom said...
>Wrong email addressee
>

>Teri Schuddeboom

> >Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 3:31 AM
> >Subject: Re: [nabentre] Telephone recording revisited
> >
> >Hi Brad!
> >I have a number with freeconferencecall.com.
> >That is the best for me, since I can record
> and then download the calls afterwards, and send the files anywhere!
> >That way, it doesn't matter how many people,
> (up to 96) and whether people call in from land lines or cell doesn't matter.
> >They do have to pay the long distance charges though...
> >I'll look in to "the Shack" device myself.
> >Blessings!
> >
> >----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Dunsé" <lists at braddunsemusic.com>
> >Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:51 PM
> >Subject: Re: [nabentre] Telephone recording revisited
> >

> >Brian,
> >
> >Can you elaborate how you got it set up? The
> >Olympus you mentioned is a digital recorder not head set?
> >
> >> I just tried this now:
> >
> >1. Off an Olympus VN6100 digital recorder I put a
> >Y connector off the mike input
> >2. One pig tail had a lead going  to the iPhones headphone jack
> >3. The other pig tail went to my headset
> >
> >In this I could record  both my voice and the
> >caller, but  I couldn't hear the caller in my ear
> >buds very well at all. Likely this is due to
> >Apple's  much different head phone jack meant to
> >control volumes, control MP3 player, and dual
> >traveling sound for mike and ear buds. Of course
> >the control on the ear bud cord would not work as
> >it was routedc through the recorder.
> >
> >The easiest solution is to simply put them on
> >speaker phone and record the interview open air,
> >but that is not too professional and not that
> great of an audio quality either.
> >
> >I'm interested in the gaming headset, but that is
> >an issue too as Win7 does not allow for recording
> >off a computer as XP does,  for reasons of
> >copyright issues. I think they exceeded their
> >boundaries disabling that ability. We can get
> >into  virtual audio cable but I really do not
> >want to muck around with my system as such.
> >
> >Brad
> >

> >Brad Dunsé
> get your account info for nabentre:
> >http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbn
> et.org/hcmusicmaker%40gmail.com

> get your account info for nabentre:
> >http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbn
> et.org/artimagination1%40yahoo.com

>your account info for nabentre:
>http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabentre_nfbnet.org/lists%40braddunsemusic.com

Brad Dunsé

"It is not the strongest of the species that
survive nor the most intelligent but the one most
responsive to change." --Clarence Darrow

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse