[nabentre] Hello all entrepreneurs

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:31:20 UTC 2012

Hi:

As entrepreneurs, I am sure that many of you have dabbled in the home-based business arena.  Like me, some of you are probably even successful.  However, I realize that most of you have not been able to achieve your desired level of income and have just given up.  Saying that, I have identified an opportunity that for anybody who is willing to work hard and follow our specific business building plan, can earn a meaningful income.

This program has three specific components:
   1. If you join as a customer, This program will save you up to 40% on products and services that you purchase every day including groceries, electronics, entertainment, travel, cosmetics, books, and much much more.  In fact, if you have a Verizon or AT&T cell phone, you can save up to 22% on your monthly bill.
   2. If you choose to join as a business builder, you will receive a financial suite of software that will enable you to track your income, expenses, and if you wish, establish monthly or annual budgets.  As a small business owner, this software suite will also compile the necessary information for you or your accountant to prepare your tax returns.
   3. And of course, I have saved the best for last.  If you join as a business builder, you can earn a significant income.  Enroll 12 platinum members and you will earn $1,200 the first month and then a residual income of $800 per month thereafter as long as your enrolled members remain active.  I defy you to show me any home-based business opportunity that pays this type of income on such a small downline.  Imagine your earrings potential if you could enroll 25, 50, or even hundreds of members.  In fact, if you join before June 30, 2012, and follow our sales plan guidelines for 12 months, we will guarantee you in writing by month 13 that you will earn at least $5,000 per month or we will pay you the difference between your commission amount and the $5,000 to insure that you earn $5,000 per month for month 13 through month 24.  This plan is unprecedented within the home-based business industry.

For more information, visit http://makeithappen4u2.biz Or you can call me at 800-570-3214.

          To your Success,
          Bob Clark