[nabentre] Hello all entrepreneurs

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Thu Jun 14 22:15:24 UTC 2012

It's clear that some people on this list approve of and participate in multi
level marketing in one form or another.  It's equally clear that others not
only don't participate but strongly disapprove of MLM as a business
approach.

This list is intended as a means for blind entrepreneurs to encourage one
another, share information about what they're doing, and to ask blindness
related questions of others, particularly in relation to technology,
transportation, and dealing with overcoming other issues related to
blindness.  .  We're not here to critique one another's business plans
(unless specifically requested to do so.)

The obvious exception is if we have reason -- and I mean reason, not just
personal aversion to a marketing plan -- but reason to believe someone is
promoting something genuinely illegal.

The rest of the world is all too eager to trash entrepreneurism and tell us
why our idea cannot possibly work and shouldn't work even if it can.
Please, let's be courteous to one another and not quench one another's
efforts.  Again, the obvious exception is if we discover that someone is
participating in an illegal operation.

This list allows us to write to one another off the list. That might be one
way for speaking our minds respectfully and in private.

It may be that those who want to discuss something dealing with MLM could
add that to the subject line so that those who despise that form of
marketing can hit the delete button.