[nabentre] writing iphone apps with xcode, help

Peter Mikochik mikochik at panix.com
Fri Jun 15 11:38:49 UTC 2012

hi guys

i got a mac mini about 6 weeks ago.
i completely unplugged my windows computer then so i was forced to learn
the mac.
it took me about 2 weeks to get it, the whole philosophy is different, but
amazing how much a mac can do.
i am though a professional programmer, with unix experience,so can use the
mac in terminal mode also.

i read tutorials on objective-c and was writing some code by hand, but
xcode is really the thing.

i have read all the posting or tutorials on xcode i could find.
i got bogged down for a week trying to drag a button to the ipod canvas.
but finally got it there.

but now having issues with the simulator.
many postings are old and not relavant anymore.
i know there are blind folks doing this or at least there will be blind
folks doing this cause it seems all accessible.

be very glad to talk off list about this.