[nabentre] financial info

gary lemberg lemberg7 at optonline.net
Wed Mar 14 06:13:56 UTC 2012

Hello everyone

My name is gary Lemberg.  I live in Maywood NJ.  I am interested in opening a Little Caesars Franchise in my area.  My question is the initial amount that I need is about $200,000 .  I have to have a net worth of $150,000 excluding $50,000 in liquid. I was wondering if I could use my mom’s 401k for collateral for a business loan?  Does anybody know of any places that offer loans for business to people that are blind or visually impaired?  I hope that someone can help answer my questions.

Sincerely Gary Lemberg