[nabentre] Legal contracts

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 14 12:09:18 UTC 2012

Sorry, I do not.  If you really want to just lease, try a dealer for the
type of vehicle you want.  I guess you might try other rentals and lease
from them for as long as they would lease it to you.  Then use another one
after that and so-on.  But that is more hastle than I would want to deal
with.

When we first started in vending, we talked with the dealer about leasing.
He said he could do that, but, at the time we did not have the credit
worthiness to be approved.  It seems rather incongruent that we could
finance a van to purchase but not to lease; but, that's what happened.

Loren Wakefield