[nabentre] Using Pricing Guns

GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com GlennMooreIII at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 16:50:14 UTC 2012

Hello, I've used price guns plenty of times. I am low vision and would say the frustration for me is small print and low contrast (from not having fresh ink tape, or dark stickers) I'd love it if more places I had worked at when I was younger had large print guns. Since you said "when 'a pair of eyes' isn't available" I suppose large print wouldn't be enough. I know that it's not hard to find Braille labelers (I have one) but the ones I've seen print/punch one letter or number at a time (not like price guns that stamp up to 5 digit long prices onto the sticker. And I unfortunately don't know of a dual labeler that would print text and Braille simultaneously. I'll ask and see if someone I know has found something faster/more efficient, but I would say a Braille labeler is the only basic option.

-Glenn III
(from iPhone: 1 (847) 899-9801)