[nabentre] Need Advice: Managing Money in a Business

William Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Sat Oct 6 02:31:33 UTC 2012

Electronic checks as well. I currently use WWW dot authorize.net. With many of the credit card Authorization services, you have the option of having a virtual Terminal or being able to send invoices or answer payments over the Internet. Most of these also have a downloadable app for the smart phones. Many of these also have the option to accept

Will Burley
Burley-Wilson & Associates
Main: 888-494-0031
Direct: 832-529-3243