[nabentre] Need Advice: Managing Money in a Business

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Oct 6 12:58:20 UTC 2012

There are some very wonderful options for processing credit and debit cards
with scanners that attach to your phone. regarding deposits, cash still
needs to be deposited the old fashion way, so keep your wits about you.
checks are now able to be deposited with a cell phone, snapping a picture
and sending  it, as well as other options.
 I am about to investigate some of those options  with my bank chase. They
are very accessible and I find usable over many other banking sites.
Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.