[nabentre] New to the List

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 02:31:05 UTC 2012

Hi William,
Welcome to the group. That's great to hear that you run your own virtual
consulting firm. When you say virtual consulting, you just provide services
to clients over the internet? I ask because I've been out of school for a
few years only and was looking to become a consultant to small businesses.

Best,
Zeeshan

--
Zeeshan Khan