[nabentre] New to the List

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 22:17:39 UTC 2012

of course you do Yvonne, but posting it to a list like this might cause a rumpus. I was just offering advice, I hope it was taken positive.  Again, welcome to the list.
I have been in business since 2009

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
SNG Certified - Accessible Travel Advocate!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
2012 Norwegian Cruise Line University Advisory Board Member.
Help fuel the "Dream Machine" of the Imagination Fund by visiting www.nfb.org/imaginationfund to make a donation using your credit card ortext the word "blind" to 85944 and you will automatically donate $10 worth of fuel via your cell phone bill.