[nabentre] New to the List

inthaneelf inthaneelf at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 7 06:31:43 UTC 2012

oh no, there are a lot of us out here, but most of us don't generally post
frivolously. if we have a strong opinion on something that is said or
implemented in a persons post we do, but unless its related we generally
stay quiet and let those who have some sort of related comments speak.

Cheryl, yes you mistyped your meaning a bit,  smile.
and as to the bit about coaching, you and Yvonne typed similar but different
explanations, yours was short and precise; hers was much longer and a bit
richer since it had time to try and "fill in the colors" of what coaching
is, two versions each valid, each differently versed and poised!

have a fine day,
inthaneelf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help:
blindaccesshelp-owner at yahoogroups.com
. can't find it on the lists your on, or can't find the list to find "it"
on? or its totally off topic for all your lists? ask me off list and I'll
try to find you a list, or an answer, depending on what "it" is!:
inthaneelf at roadrunner.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
	assistance and information sources for computer users and
programmers (blind and Visually Impaired Specialized)!
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises