[nabentre] WRITING A BUSINESS PLAN

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Feb 24 16:05:46 UTC 2013

Anita,

Do you have a business plan template that you can work from? There are also
a few nonprofit options to help you craft this document, depending on where
you live I am sure. I have had great luck with the small business
administration, housed at a local university, as well as an organization
called SCORES, a network of professionals who volunteer to help aspiring
business owners.