[nabentre] Creating an entrepreneur resource webpage

Philip S philso1003 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:36:05 UTC 2013

Hi group,

I'm planning to create an entrepreneurship resource webpage to share
with everyone resources and programs useful to entrepreneurs that I am
aware of, especially resources useful for blind/visually impaired
entrepreneurs.  I'd be very grateful if you could also help me help
everyone.  Do you know any good resources, programs, websites,
publications, organizations, business grant programs, microfinance
programs, government programs, mentoring programs, business and
startup incubator programs, venture capitals, angel investors, and
other resources that you think can help other blind/visually impaired
entrepreneurs? If so, can you please list these resources here, and I
would be more than happy to compile and categorize all these resources
for everyone and maintain the webpage.  For Example, resources such as
AAPD Disability Mentoring Day, ACCION, kickstarter, Small Business
Development Center, Syracuse University's entrepreneurship program for
disabled entrepreneurs, BOC, etc.
My plan is to compile and categorize all the resources this spring and
publish the webpage for everyone by summer. Thank you very much for
your support. Together we can help one another achieve our
aspirations!

Phil