[nabentre] Learning to be a travel professional

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:11:29 UTC 2013

Good morning all:
Last night on the www.thruoureyes.org. It was the Echevarria Travel 1st Anniversary Show and I had Emily Peters, Business Development Manager, Montrose Travel. My host agency.
We discussed what a host agency is, what they offer, and also the opportunity to work as a sub-agent with an existing agent like myself, who can help you out more on a one on one bases while you are learning and not paying as much for the annual contract they an existing agent pays.
Here is the link to the show last night, we had some technical issues, but we had most of the recording.  This is the youtube link, you don't have to see what we are talking about. Also the .mp3 will be available monday, and I will repost.  If anyone would like to discuss this opportunity with me or didn't get a chance to call in, please give me a call at the number in my signature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6OYcLPaUk

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel & Tourism Division
Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama