[nabentre] Learning to be a travel professional

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 15 18:37:46 UTC 2013

yes it was. In fact all my .mp3 are on spreaker.com, just Cheryl Echevarria. It lists all of my shows starting from last June until now, which I just celebrated 1 Year.
Plus all of the show are on www.thruoureyes.org, all of the internet radio shows produced by the North East Chapter of the NFB of NJ
The link is here for Spreaker.com and it is also available on www.echevarriatravel.com radio show page.
Also if anyone is interested in learning more, please contact me after the National Convention. At this time, too much stuff going on to give you the appropriate time to discuss it all. Plus I offer to work with me as a sub-agent.
https://www.spreaker.com/user/4492945

Cheryl Echevarria, President
NFB Travel & Tourism Divisioncherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138
Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama